With our years of experience, and highly professional, friendly and compassionate staff, Franzen-Davis Funeral Home is the first choice of area families who want a superior experince. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Compassionate service and well-planned preparations in your time of need.
- Affordable memorial and cremation services, all in one place.
- Comfortable atmosphere where families and friends can gather to honor and celebrate the life of a loved one.
- Honest, affordable prices with no membership required.
- Customized services that help preserve longstanding traditions and customs.
- Innovative, truly personalized services and products such as Design Your Own Casket.
- Assistance with pre-arrangement plans or transferring existing pre-arrangements.
- Eco-friendly and green alternatives.
- Specialized Veteran funeral services to honor Veterans.
- Educational seminars and grief support programs that reach out to the community.
We offer professional guidance and personal attention before, during and after the loss of a loved one. With our complete care, we guide you through the process every step of the way and help you:
- Design the most fitting memorial or funeral service to honor their memory and pay tribute to their life achievements and experiences.
- Select the most appropriate products, including a casket, burial vault, cremation urn, cemetery or mausoleum, to fit your budget and suit your needs and desires.
- Write a fitting obituary to honor your loved one’s life experiences and social connections.
- Assist in the publication of the obituary in the newspapers of your choice.
- Create an online remembrance, a beautiful, permanent online memorial, where you and your friends can build a legacy of memories by archiving treasured photos and memories.
- Welcome your family and friends to our funeral home for your planned services, including a viewing, visitation, funeral or memorial service.
- Make all arrangements with regard to the services whether they are held at your place of worship, our funeral home, cemetery, or alternate gathering place.
- Provide you with beautiful print materials, including memorial folders, prayer cards, and book marks. We also offer personalized note cards for you to acknowledge the emotional support you received from friends, co-workers, and community members.
- Create a moving video tribute, to be shown at the service. A copy of this tribute is given to the immediate family, and additional DVDs can be made for those who would also like to have a copy.
- Provide an elegant hearse and funeral cars, as well as arrange for escorts.
- Help in the selection and on-site arrangement of floral tributes.
- Provide access to grief education and support materials, and referrals to counseling services.
- Prepare all paperwork, including vital record statistics, permits, filing and obtaining death certificates, and assistance with life insurance, Veteran’s benefits, and Social Security claims.
We hope you will turn to us for compassionate care and impeccable service. Our pledge is to honor your loved one and family with dignity, respect and personal attention to every detail.
The caring and experienced professionals at Franzen-Davis Funeral Home, Crematory and Monument Company are here to support you through this difficult time. We offer a range of personalized services to suit your family’s wishes and requirements. You can count on us to help you plan a personal, lasting tribute to your loved one. And we’ll carefully guide you through the many decisions that must be made during this challenging time.
You are welcome to call us at any time of the day, any day of the week, for immediate assistance. Or, visit our funeral home in person at your convenience. We also provide a wealth of information here on our web site so you can learn more from the privacy of your own home